Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Primark on ASOS!


 I'm sure most ASOS lovers will have heard by now that they have started selling Primark clothes, launched just today! The best thing about this being that you can now avoid stressful trips to a chaotic Primark and finally have a nosey at their new stock in the comfort of your own home and of course, asos has free delivery, so you're still getting your low priced things without having to pay delivery. Amazing!
Sadly there are only 20 pieces on there so far, but as it has literally just launched today, then I think it's safe to say, there will be more goodies added soon. Hopefully!
Above I've put together my four favourite pieces from the small range available so far. I love the two cute printed crop tops, the denim cut out dress and would love to add those stripy beauties to my ever growing dungaree collection!

Let's keep our fingers crossed that lot's more Primark items will be added to asos asap!
What do you think about this new venture for asos? 

13 comments:

  1. I'm so very happy with this! I can't wait for more to be added :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :) I hope they add loads more soon! Thanks for your comment Beca :) xx

      Delete
  2. Cute picks! I love the shirtdress.

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog!
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Angela :)
      Course, I shall check your blog out now xx

      Delete
  3. I love the Stripe Dungarees, so cute for summer, I shoulda saved my old ones no one believed they would come back in style :P
    Xx, www.heyitslulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I know, I'm so glad they're back in style now I'm obsessed with dungarees! Thank you for your comment :) xx

      Delete
  4. The third dress is gorgeous! Would be awesome for summer :)
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's lovely for £15 isn't it!
      Thank you for your comment :) xx

      Delete
  5. Even though there's a huge Primark right near where I live, I'm so happy that they have finally given online selling a go!
    I have the polkadot dress but it's in a blue and white china print instead :)
    I follow you now via gfc and bloglovin'.
    I hope you will follow me back :)
    xoxo
    http://ashliesmall.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I know how you feel, there's one 5 mins away from me too but love the thought of having a peek at what they've got online before the stressful visit to the store! :)

      Thank you for your comment Ashleigh, I shall pop over to your blog now :) xx

      Delete
  6. I think it great! Love the collection!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. The main thing that puts me off Primark is having to battle against the busy masses in store so this is really good news.
    There's finally a way to purchase Primark without getting really stressed out.

    I'm following you on GFC, would love for you to check out my blog :)

    www.caseybee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard about this too! I've seen a gorgeous dress from Primark on ASOS that i need to get. :)

    Your latest follower on Bloglovin' and GFC, Lauren x
    http://laurelbay-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete