Saturday, 4 May 2013

Let the Sunshine in! Topshop Summer wishlist..


We've had one lovely sunny day and I'm already planning a complete summer wardrobe. Typical Brit! :)  Right now, while I'm trying to find a little part time job, I'm trying to be good with money and I've banned myself from shopping for a while. One can always dream however, so here is some little summer goodies I would love to buy from Topshop. How cute is this elephant print dress?! And I'm dying to get my hands on some jelly shoes. I know what I'll be spending my first wages on as soon as I get a weekend job!
Hope you all like my Topshop summer wish list. :)

Have a lovely bank holiday weekend everyone.

12 comments:

  1. Oh my!! Those are amazing stuff!! I particularly love the jelly shoes! :)

    xx, Regine
    http://mrs-adventurer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Regine! I'm in love with the jelly shoes too! Too cute!xx

      Delete
  2. Love everything you picked!

    Please check out my blog?
    thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gabriëlle :) I've just followed your blog, it's fab! xx

      Delete
  3. I didn't know I wanted any of this before this post... now I want all of it! Great post, cute blog.

    Followed!

    It'd mean the world if you could take the time to check out my blog, I'd love to have you.
    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Sarah! I'm glad you like my wishlist! I'm desperate to get my hands on this stuff too!
      I've just followed your blog :) xx

      Delete
  4. ohhh love that dress and statement necklace! i wish there's topshop here.,

    xo, carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive tried this dress on twice now, just can't come to terms with the fact it doesnt suit me :(

    lovely blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving everything about this outfit ! Especially the jellys ! ! !
    Cool blog :) Followed !
    xCx

    http://christinapirate.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sophie! I have nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog (:
    You can find out more in my post here:
    http://ashliesmall.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/liebster-award-and-my-nominations.html

    I do hope you'd like to join in! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the jelly shoes! Definitely want a pair of those!!

    check out my blog at therunwaylocket.blogspot.co.uk
    thanks!
    philippa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore that dress!
    I nominated you for a Liebster award in my recent post, would love for you to check it out :)

    www.caseybee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete