Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Coachella Looks



2013 Coachella Rita Ora
Rita Ora

Diane Kruger

2013 Coachella Kate Bosworth
Kate Bosworth

Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio

Sun hats, ankle boots, embroidery and denim seem to be big trends coming from the celebs at Coachella festival. I would give my life to be among these beauties, as I'm getting sick of wearing tights in the freezing north of England and cannot wait to wear cute tee's with denim shorts once we get a bit of sunshine! It seems so unimaginable right now.
As always, Kate Bosworth looks effortlessly amazing. I am in love with her embroidery shorts and matching vest, which look lovely with her brown ankle boots. So simple, but that girl can make the simplest of outfits look incredible. (So unfair!) Also, not your 'typical festival ensemble', but I adore Rita Ora's gorgeous pink pleated skirt and love the way she's styled it with a casual slogan tee.
I have to add, I've always felt a bit queasy at the sight of slouchy suede calf boots, but Diane Kruger and Miranda Kerr are stylishly pulling them off and I have to admit, I'm feeling a suede calf boot (is there a shorter word for these boots?!) shaped whole in my life, after seeing these images and I'm thinking this needs to be fixed asap for summer outfits! ;)

13 comments:

  1. Great post!!))
    Follow your blog)
    Follow me, if you want)
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post! <3

    http://milkyrabbit.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Whitney! Great blog, perhaps we can follow each other?

    xoxo
    http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Diane Kruger's grunge rocker look, very nineties and fun!! But for headpieces, I prefer flower crowns!! Hehee, that's just me. So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. Btw, I just posted my fun layering look with a jumpsuit underneath and a Céline stingray box bag just in case you're into quirky accessories! Do tell me if I have successfully PROVOKED you ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/04/joys-of-jumpsuits.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bueno, yo os quería hablar de mi historia de amor con mi chico, este blog es para que todo el mundo vea lo feliz que me hace, http://nosotrosparasiempre10-11-12.blogspot.com.es
    Y también tengo otro de moda, me encanta la moda!
    http://allstylesalba.blogspot.com.es
    ¿Nos seguimos? <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog you have here :))

    if interested in fashion, traveling, inspiring photos, come take a visit to my newly-opned blog:
    www.themichellec.blogspot.com

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diane Kruger is looks good in anything, but here outfit is really nice! I want it! Arghhhh ~ I feel like shopping! :O

    http://throwmesomethingbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really love rita ora's & diane kruger's looks! :)

    great post ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coachella looks are always so inspiring! love these.

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, would love you to take part and to read your post! :) Hope you're well xx

    Katie x katieclarkemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miranda Kerr is such a cutie patootie I love her style. Great post! Would you like to follow each other?
    Xx, www.heyitslulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete