Thursday, 14 February 2013

Max Factor-Pan Stik Review




Pan Stik in Fair- £6.99

After reading a few reviews on Max Factor's Pan Stik, I decided to treat myself to some from Boots on my way home from work yesterday. I am trying to be good with money, but it had been a long day and I needed cheering up, so it's ok! Plus, for what you get, I think £6.99 is pretty good!
 This is now one of my favourite beauty products I've bought in a long time. You don't look 'cakey' at all, as you don't need to use a lot to get really good coverage. It creates a really nice base for under foundations and I've found that my foundation goes on a lot smoother and blends perfectly since I've used the Pan stik.
It's also great for days when you don't want to wear too much make up, you can simply add a little powder and go! Otherwise, it helps to give great coverage as a concealer under foundation. Don't be put off as it does look like a giant, heavy concealer, but it's not as daunting as it looks. I would defiantly recommend this to girls wanting better coverage with their make up.


Sophie x

P.s, Happy Valentines day everyone! Hope you all have a lovely day! 

2 comments:

  1. It looks so weird, in a cute way lol
    We don't have it in Sweden yet.. but looking forward to it!

    Your blog is lovely :), thank you for following me :3
    xx
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol well I would definitely recommend it once it does come your way and if you do come across it, I love it :)

      Thank you very much for your lovely comment!xx

      Delete