Tuesday, 19 February 2013

LFW- Celeb Style Spotting

*Sigh* What I would give to be at London Fashion Week right now.
Like probably a lot of fellow fashion bloggers, I just don't feel right knowing that this beautiful, magical event is happening in London right this very second and I'm stuck all the way up north and nowhere near the FROWers and all the beautiful people and clothes! Like the earth is on a tilt or something and everything feels wrong. Just me...surely not!
 I am constantly looking up the latest news of what's happening at LFW and looking for images of latest shows and of course, what I most look forward to...what the guests are wearing!
 I've seen so many amazing outfits on several websites, but  I was surprised when I found that my favourite outfit (so far) was from Alexa Chung at the J.W.Anderson AW13 show. Wearing an outfit from a previous J.W.Anderson + Topshop collaboration.
 I know a lot of people see Alexa as a style icon, of course I know she has great style, but for some reason, there is something about her that has always irritated me and I hate saying that, because I honestly don't know what it is! Well, maybe I've converted to the happier side, because this outfit is absolutely heavenly and my favourite image and outfit of all the fashionista guests I have seen so far. It's refreshing to see her in something not so heavy and masculine and a bit more feminine, but still giving it a fashionable edge. Just a simple cable knit cream jumper and lemon A line skirt make such an interesting outfit, paired with little bow detail heels and vintage earrings. You would be worried on paper this might be too twee, but I think she nails it and should work this look more often.
I can't wait to see what the rest of the weeks going to bring and hope to be wowed by more gorgeous outfits!
Do you look forward to LFW?
If so, what's been your favourite show and which style icon has caught your eye?

Sophie x

5 comments:

  1. i love everything alexa chung wears!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's not usually my favourite, but I love her look here! :) x

      Delete
  2. I WILL attend London fashion week at some point in my life! All so amazing and inspirational!

    www.insomeoneseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm making it a life goal that I have to go before I'm 25! I can't miss out any longer! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love Alexa Chung, she is just amazing! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete