Saturday, 16 February 2013

Lashes of London Competition

Etail Pr have teamed up with Lashes of London and are running an amazing competition to win a Lashes of London £200 gift voucher! I absolutely love the Lashes website, their clothes are absolutely gorgeous and I love looking through their look books and seeing their photo shoots!
All you have to do to win the £200 voucher, is create a wish list style collage of clothes you love, that are currently on the Lashes of London website. Here is my wish list collage for Lashes...
  
When I had a little nosey on the Lashes of London website to see what's going on my wishlist, I was immediately drawn to their 'Unicorn Kiss' collection as this is completely my style all over! Firstly, the name of the trend is adorable and secondly, everything in the collection is very girly, but with an edge (exactly what I go for with my style!) All the clothes are absolutely yummy! Gorgeous pastel colours, mixed with on-trend metallics and sequins, my idea of heaven. As I have fallen in love with this collection, I have based my wish list collage around unicorns with my pretty background. I like the look of it all together, as I  think it suits the brand and has a fairy tale feel to it.

I have to admit though, after choosing four of my favourite pieces from the 'Unicorn Kiss' trend and making a nice little theme for my board, I did have to slip one other dress in from the 'Brash Baroque' trend, because it is just too beautiful! Of course I'm talking about the lbd in the middle of my collage, how gorgeous is this dress??! I couldn't leave it out, it's just too pretty. If I got the chance to win these beautiful clothes, I think I may cry a little I would be so excited!
I've had a lot of fun creating my collage and hope Etail Pr run more exciting competitions like this. If you want to get involved with this competition, head to EtailPr's blog post for more info.
Good luck to anyone else who's entered!

Sophie x


9 comments:

  1. the LBD is so cute!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous isn't it! I so want this dress!xx

      Delete
  2. The skater skirt is gorgeous!

    I'm a new follower! <3
    www.kaybetrendy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the skater skirt too, been dyeing to get my hands on one of these for ages!

      Thank you so much for following and for your lovely comment Karen :) xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my Valentine's outfit post! I love your blog header! And I'm loving the LBD in this post!
    Followed you hun :)

    www.gymbagsandgladrags.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment :)
      I'm in love with the lbd too!
      Thank you so much for following! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love the metallic clothing, excited to see more posts from you! You have amazing pictures and your blog is very well written, I really admire that!!
    New follower now (:

    lindseyduffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lindsey that really means a lot! :)
      Your blog is fab and really well written, I am your newest follower :)
      Thanks for popping by!xx

      Delete
  5. Love this! :)

    I'd love it if you checked out my blog!
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    xx

    ReplyDelete