Tuesday, 26 February 2013

AW13: Giles Deacon Appreciation



           
          
          

 My favourite collection so far for AW13 (this will probably remain) is Giles! Giles Deacon is fast becoming one of my favorite designers for reasons that I think are evident in the images above. (Images found at style.com.) Usually I look through collections and can pick a few outfits that I love, but with this collection from Giles, I literally adore everything! Apparently he has taken inspiration from the idea of heaven and hell, to me though, this is just heaven! His designs are so theatrical and the print and contrast of different materials and attention to detail is what makes Giles Deacon an amazing designer. Just look at the gorgeous colours used in the pale pink and gold maxi dress. Words cannot express how gorgeous this is, as well as the faded pink fabric used for the dress and coat and I am in love with the tailored white shirt. One word to express this collection: Genius! I could actually eat these clothes they are so delicious! (That's not weird right?)
If anyone else has a different collection that they have fallen in love with for AW13, let me know. I love any excuse to look at more talented designers.


22 comments:

  1. In love with all the dresses, the back one is my fav' !
    Great post AND blog

    Bisous from FRANCE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous aren't they!
      Thank you for your lovely comment, it means a lot! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing collection!

    Xenia
    xox

    xensimagination.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful Blog. ;)
    would you like to follow each other?
    with love,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following me and commenting. I've now followed you back and keep in touch.

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love this collection too! These outfits are very snazzy! Wish I was there in person to see! Haha! This is a nice post ~ YOu just gained a follower!

    Feel free to check out my blog too :) xx

    http://throwmesomethingbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing isn't it! I would have given anything to be at LFW this year!
      Thank you for your lovely comment Nadja!
      I shall pop over to your blog now :) xx

      Delete
  7. great blog i love this!!!
    awesome
    following xoxo
    www.thekaybookinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Kiana and for following, it means a lot! :) xx

      Delete
  8. totally loving the last outfit -- i really want to wear something like that these days...

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the gold fringe skirt. Beautiful x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've nominated you for the liesbter award! Check it out on my blog!

    www.trendymetrendyyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much for this Karen! You have completely made my day and I am so grateful! :D I can't wait to get started with this! I shall tag you in my post when it's done :)
      Thank you again, very, very, very much!! :) xx

      Delete
  11. Wonderful fashion post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other???
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,

    I love pictures from fashion shows!

    Greetings from Poland ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I follow you!
      Have a wonderful weekend!!!:)))

      Delete
  15. Nice Post dear..

    I follow you now, can we follow each other?
    kiss kiss
    http://intantyapranandini.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great collection xx

    ide love if you checked my blog out x 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. CHECK OUT MY BLOG & FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE :)

    XX http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete