Monday, 14 January 2013

Reflecting on 2012

Finishing second year at uni, turning 21 and starting a fashion internship, have been the biggest things and turning points for me in 2012. All in all, I would say 2012 wasn't a bad year for me.
So I wanted to look back at the things that have made it a great year!
Celebrating my 21st!
There were loads of pics, but as you can imagine, the later it got and the more drinks that were had, the worse the photo's became and this is the most decent with my lovely friend Alex <3
The cream dress I'm wearing is my favourite dress I've ever had!
My Mum bought this for me as a 21st present from Ted Baker and it's the perfect birthday princess dress! (Plus, it's pleated and I LOVE pleats!)
I had a fab 21st birthday! Me and one of my close friends had a joint party at a small trendy bar with all our friends and family. I was so nervous as I had'nt held my own party since I was like 6 and had a magic show at a civic centre! (ha, bless!) In the end, there was nothing to worry about and everyone had a fab night!

I have THEE most amazing group of friends
 and we've had some amazing nights in 2012! 
This pic is of me and my gorgeous uni friends, finishing our second year of uni!
I spent second year house sharing with my closest uni friends and it was such an amazing year! Very scary, realizing I was actually living in a house without my Mum & Dad! Very grown up! We just about survived and had the funniest nights while doing so! I've only known them for two short years, but I know they'l be life long friends. We've got up to too much mischief at uni together, to ever forget each other! :) <3

The highlight of the year, definitely has to be landing my amazing internship in October at Daisystreet as a press and social media intern in Manchester! I've met some amazing people and learnt SO much! I've got 8 months left and I'm going to make sure I make the most of my internship and make 2013 even better!

So cheers to 2012, you've been fab!


Sophie x

5 comments:

  1. You've got a beautiful blog here - it all looks so neat and pretty! And amazing (and belated!) congratulations on the internship, that is fantastic! ^.^ Hope all goes well for ya for the last few months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's a start lol, but got a lot to learn about blogging :)
      I know, very belated! But loving blogging already :)
      Thank you so much, that's lovely! Thank you for your very lovely message! x

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for you sweet comment! You girls look like you had a really fun night :))

    -lena

    style-palate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete