Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Daydreams & Style's First Post!


Me, working at the Daisystreet.co.uk
blogger event.
(Clothes all from Daisystreet)

So the time has come for me to lose my blogging virginity. I don't know why I haven't jumped on the blogging band wagon sooner, as I'm always looking at and admiring gorgeous fashion and beauty blogs, but never got round to starting my own. 
Well the time has come! I'm really excited about creating Daydreams & Style! I'm currently a fashion promotion student at UCLan University and working as a Press and Social Media Intern for an online fashion retailer, so obviously I plan this blog to be mainly fashion focused, but I am also a BIG make up junkie, so I'm not going to rule out beauty and lifestyle posts too!
I can't wait to start blogging and hope you enjoy reading my posts :)

Much Love, Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment