Thursday, 10 January 2013

Blogger Party


 Gorgeous Daisystreet Clothes
Delicious Daisystreet Cupcakes!
Goody bags. Contained a daisy print top,
 feather headband and necklace!

What really inspired me to start blogging was when I attended a Daisystreet.co.uk blogger party for work in Manchester, about a month ago. It was a fab night and there were loads of lovely bloggers there, including one of my favourite fashion bloggers- Kavita from She Wears fashion, who I also got to interview (she was so lovely!) I interviewed around 10 amazing fashion bloggers and spoke about their blogs and how they started out and they were all so inspirational and convinced me I need to get blogging!
The party was a lot of fun! As well as looking at gorgeous clothes all night, we had yummy cupcakes and received a Daisystreet goody bag at the end. What more can a girl ask for?! I really enjoyed my first blogger party and hope in the future I'll get the chance to attend many more and meet more fellow bloggers!

Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment